THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Break in- bOyfriends stOry






i picked "Just ask her. Her reaction will say it all" because like why are you gonna try to break into her page thats invading privacy & then She will not trust you.&& hire a private detective ??? why do you need that ? thats stupid !!

they talk a whole lot of stuff. like a boy for example he will tell you how he feels about you only online but i bet he wont say it in person. he will also show his true feelings online but not in person.

my privacy online is sometimes important like i don't want no1 to know what im writing to other people. but sometimes i have nothing to hide. i wouldn't mind if one of my CLOSEST friends had my password to myspace. & if they do have my password i will only let them view my page when im around. if they view my page when im not around they lose my trust.

1 comments:

lahana said...

Very interesting. I agree with you, I won't let just anyone have my passwords. But unlike you, I wouldn't even let my closest friends have my passwords. You just never know when the friendship will get rocky...sometimes you still like the person, but just want to vent to your other friends about something annoying they did.